About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm with Type 1, 4, and 9 licenses with SFC. They are currently seeking a HR Manager with at least 5years relevant experience to join as part of the team.
About The Role
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and interview process
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Responsible for all round HR function, including; tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Leads HR processes, initiatives and day-to-day HR activities.
- Responsible for the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, Banks or Financial Services industry preferred
- Well-versed understanding on HK Employment Ordinance
- Good team player and willing to work under pressure;
- Detailed-oriented and resourceful mindset
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.