About Our Client:
Our client is a listed electronic manufacturing company headquartered in Hong Kong. As part of business expansion into Greater China, they are currently looking for a seasoned HR practitioner to join and lead a small team.
About The Role
- Act as a strategic HR business partner to align business objectives with employees and management.
- Manage the manpower planning and identify potential talents to facilitate business development and meet strategic needs.
- Design and implement various people development programs and enhance R&D professionals' competencies to meet company goals.
- Lead various employee engagement projects such as employee recognition program and employee engagement survey to enhance staff relations.
- Degree holder in HR Management or business-related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years' HR experience across Hong Kong and PRC regions.
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and China Labour Law and Tax Ordinance.
- Exposure in people development for R&D professionals are highly preferred.
- Enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office application.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Daily travel to China is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.