About the Client
Our client is a one of a kind industry leading organization headquartered in Hong Kong with a proven track of success. Due to recent changes, they are currently seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
As the HR Manager, you will provide assistance to the Senior HR Manager in providing comprehensive HR services including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, C&B administration, performance management, training and development, employee relations, employer branding and internal communications. In addition, you will be involved in the design and development of HR initiatives in alignment to business objectives. Moreover, it is necessary to maintain a strong communication with all levels of stakeholders. Furthermore, it is crucial to take a proactive position to become a preferred business partner while providing value adding HR services.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 10 years of HR Business Partnering experience gained from a fast moving and sizable organization is preferred
- Strong HR project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Good business acumen with sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in written and spoken English Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.