About our Client
Our client is a mutinational medical company. They are currently seeking for a seasoned Regional Human Resources & Administration Manager to support the offices across APAC.
About the Role
- Direct report to HR Director
- Provide full spectrum of HR services to offices across s including but not limited to talent acquisition, manage full employment cycle, compensation & benefits, training and development and staff engagement.
- Act as Office Manager and responsible for all-kind-of office administration tasks such as facilities management, handle renovation project and manage office supplies
- Review and revamp existing HR policies and work flow
- Assist in HRIS implementation project from Group initiative
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignment if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR & Admin work, with regional exposure
- Familiar with Labour Ordinance across Hong Kong and other Asia countries
- Dependable, flexible and dynamic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.