About the Client
Our client is one of the fast-growing technology companies with strong business presence in Hong Kong and China. Due to the rapid growth, they are looking for a Human Resources Manager with strong business acumen to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to Head of HR
- Act as the account manager of dedicated business subsidiary for all HR matters, such as recruitment, manpower planning, people development program, salary benchmarking, performance management and staff engagement etc.
- Supervise and lead the end-to-end recruitment process and develop qualities talent pool via multiple recruitment channels
- Work closely with senior executives on strategic planning and ensure business goals are well-attained
- Review HR policies, processes, and practices for operational efficiency
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments if required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years' hands-on experience as HRBP (account servicing) or HR Generalist in sizeable companies
- Result-driven, dynamic and strong business acumen
- Excellent in stakeholder's management and presentation skills
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Labour Department requirements
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.