About The Client
Our client is a reputable restaurant group with a portfolio of Michelin-acclaimed fine-dining in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join and lead the team.
About The Role
- Leading a small team and directly report to Group Senior HR Manager
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner and overseeing daily HR matters including recruitment, performance management, staff relations, on/off boarding and staff cases handling
- Work closely with operation team leaders on appraisal, headcount planning and budgeting
- Support on C&B activities such as payroll data consolidation, annual bonus and salary review exercises
- Communicate with Group HR counterparts on any adhoc projects (e.g. HRIS implementation)
- Review and revamp existing HR policies and procedures
- Degree holder with 8+ years of HR Business Partnering and Recruitment experience
- Experience in Food & Beverage/ Catering/ Food Production industries would be ideal
- Proven team leadership capability to coach and develop others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Down-to-earth with change mindset
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.