About the Client
Our client is a fast-growing healthcare services provider, backed by a listed conglomerate in Hong Kong. Due to the business expansion and upcoming projects, they are now seeking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR
- Oversee the HR Department and its daily operation, including compensation & benefits, resources management and planning, budgeting, staff recruitment and retention etc.
- Take lead on the C&B projects and annual exercises such as salary and bonus scheme review, salary survey and benchmarking etc.
- Act as Business Partner, working closely with the Head of HR and other stakeholders on manpower planning, budgeting, talent attraction/retention/ sourcing and propose action plan to achieve business goal
- Review internal HR policy and procedures to ensure compliance with local legislation
- Assist in adhoc HR projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and/or Master's holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on HR experience preferably gained in a sizeable organisations, preferably in retail and FMCG industries
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, PRC Labour Contract Law and other HR related legislation will be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.