About Our Client
Our client is from the beauty sector. Due to the business transformation, they are looking for an agile Human Resources Manager to support the business expansion plan.
About the Role
- Direct report to COO and supervise a small team
- Oversee the HR Department and its day-to-day functioning, including but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations and retention, resources management and planning, performance management, training and development, records management, and HR compliance, etc.;
- Act as the business partner and provide strategic counsel on all human resources matters to support business expansion plan;
- Take lead in the review of existing policies and procedures while making necessary adjustments deemed necessary
- Set the objectives and provide clear guidelines in managing the daily services in all areas;
- Assist in adhoc HR projects initiated from Regional and Global Headquarter
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- With 5+ years' of Human Resources generalist experience, ideally from beauty/ retail industry
- Self-motivated with strong business acumen
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.