About the Client
Our client is a well-established multi-national company within retail sector. They are now seeking for a high calibre professional to join them as Human Resources Officer.
About the role
- Support full spectrum of Human Resources functions, including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and other HR services
- Manage the recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and onboarding
- Process payroll calculation including MPF, commission, allowance and leave pay
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Maintain and update staff records for performing various HR functions in an accuracy way
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role gained from well-established corporations
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, detail-minded and with can-do spirit
- Solid experience in frontline staff hiring is an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.