About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese asset management firm, currently looking for a C&B practitioner with 2+ years HR experience to join the team. Prior work experience with Chinse Financial Institutions highly regarded. This role offers competitive benefits and prime work location to attract the best.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of HR and Admin, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle full-spectrum of C&B duties including payroll checking & management, contracts preparation, benefits & tax administration.
- Engage in annual exercises including annual salary review, benchmarking exercises, job grading and benefits review.
- Provide support in other HR functions as required.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience, with focus in C&B field
- Proficient in PC skills, particularly in MSExcel, MSWord
- Independent, detail oriented, analytical and with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.