About our Client
Our client is a sizable service provider with business across the APAC. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Officer which focuses on recruitment and business partnering to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the Assistant HR Manager
- Responsible for all rounded recruitment including from understand the hiring needs, job ads posting, screening resumes, interview candidates, job offering to on-boarding arrangement
- Work closely as a business partner and build a solid relationship with the line managers in different department to understand their needs, requirements and budget;
- Responsible for HR reporting including headcounts and turnover rate reports
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 3-5 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry, preferably experience in mass recruitment
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.