- Develop pitch book presentations to explain industry trends, discuss client options, and recommend strategies to meet client goals
- Conduct due diligence and relevant documentation
- Generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
- Identify and meet client needs, coordinating and working alongside senior colleagues and investors
- Assist in handling corporate finance assignments on IPO sponsor projects
- Create and analyze financial models for potential transactions and client pitches
- Conduct valuation analysis and execution for transactions
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or relevant discipline in reputable universities
- At least 2 years' experience in corporate finance, preferably with IPO execution experience; Chinese investment banks with big four background is preferred
- Solid exposure and knowledge in Listing Rules and other relevant rules
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as VP.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.