About the Client
Our Client is a leader in wagering and one of the world's top ten charity donors. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting an Implementation Specialist to join their IT Operations Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and monitoring the incoming production changes. You will be responsible for performing risk impact assessment of production changes, including but not limited to ensure they are following change process, to access the risks and impacts of changes, to schedule planned and urgent changes smoothly transit to production, to review the documentation and procedures, escalate problematic changes to Change Management. Last but not least, you will be responsible to following up and reporting changes, such as follow up the status of production changes and follow up the failed changes and update records in order to consolidate daily/weekly/monthly change report.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- Three years' experience in ITIL service management practices and knowledge in ITIL Service management Model
- Hands-on experience in network & system implementation. Knowledge in Windows, Linux system, network operations, system management, database administration & Cisco equipment. Solid understanding of web monitoring and administration technologies with skills in areas of performance optimization, load balancing and network security
- Obtaining project management skills and relevant experience will have advantage
- Good teamwork competency
- Good organizational and problem solving abilities as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good responsible and commitment to the assigned job
- Be open-minded and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.