- Working with recruitment team members
- Manage full lifecycle of recruiting and selection process, including job ads posting, candidates sourcing, CVs screening, interviewing, etc.
- Liaise closely with line managers/ management team to identify recruitment needs, advise on market condition and recruitment trends
- Identify most effective sourcing channels and design workflow strategies for all searches to develop quality talent pools
- Attract top talent via creative sourcing, networking, and any other innovative approaches that you find successful
- Manage and work with recruitment agencies when required
- Compile recruitment plan and strategy according to business needs
- Handle other ad-hoc projects and assignments
- 1-3 years recruitment working experience in in-house or agencies
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and strategic planning skills
- Able to work in fast-paced working environment
Working location :
- Kowloon Bay
- Monthly $30,000-38,000 (1-year contract)
Interested parties, please send in your profile and salary expectation.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.