- Working with recruitment team members
- Manage full lifecycle of recruiting and selection process, including job ads posting, candidates sourcing, CVs screening, interviewing, etc.
- Liaise closely with line managers/ management team to identify recruitment needs, advise on market condition and recruitment trends
- Identify most effective sourcing channels and design workflow strategies for all searches to develop quality talent pools
- Attract top talent via creative sourcing, networking, and any other innovative approaches that you find successful
- Manage and work with recruitment agencies when required
- Compile recruitment plan and strategy according to business needs
- Handle other ad-hoc projects and assignments
- 3 years or above in recruitment working experience
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and strategic planning skills
- Able to work in fast-paced working environment
Working location :
- Kowloon Bay
- Monthly $30,000-40,000 (optional 6-month or 12-month)
Interested parties, please send in your profile and salary expectation.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.