About our Client
Our client is a global leading luxury jewellery brand with over 150 years of history. They are currently looking for talents with strong retail store operations experience to join their retail team.
About the Role
- Ensure a smooth daily operation for the responsible boutique on all operation matters (uniform, roster planning, inventory control etc.)
- Monitor daily sales performance and provide analysis
- Lead back of house support team and be responsible for the coordination of store maintenance
- Responsible for coordination for high jewellery events
- Station in store (shift based) and directly report to the Boutique Manager / Boutique Director
- >3 years of experience in store operations at a supervisory level is required
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office is a MUST
- Experience as a Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager is welcomed
The company offers a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.