About our client:
Our client is a global leading luxury ready-to-ready retailer with more than $10 billion annual business turnover per annum. As a human-driven employer, the group focuses fostering environment to encourage inclusion and collaboration. Due to business expansion in Asia market, there is a newly created of Indirect Procurement Manager role in Hong Kong office.
About your role:
- Define APAC wide procurement strategy in line with Global business requirements and group policies
- Carry out due diligence to ensure compliance and financial standing of vendors in panel
- Conduct the category sourcing by RFx preparation, analysis, alignment, execution and implementation
- Buildup relationship with stakeholders on different levels within the organization
- ESG development with vendors by CSR audit program to improve on supply chain sustainability and ethical perspectives
- 10 years or above experience in procurement or other managerial positions at multi-national corporations with focuses on category management and/or supplier management, experienced in luxury retail industry is preferred
- In-depth understanding of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) processes;
- Solid knowledge/ experience in strategic sourcing/ procurement and commercial & contract management tools and techniques
- Familiar with e-Procurement tools development and operation
- Excellent stakeholder management skill and able to establish collaborative relationship with all levels in the company as well as suppliers
- Strong negotiating skill with proactive and positive attitude
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.