About our Client
Our client is a leading marketing service provider specialise in B2B event management. With an extensive global business footprint, the company serves a wide range of industries from fashion, industrial to pharmaceutical sectors. Due to an aggressive expansion plan in the region, there is a hiring need of an Indirect Procurement Manager (2 years Contract) based in the regional HQ in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Head of Procurement based in HQ, you will be the pioneer to launch and develop the indirect procurement function for Asia Pacific market. Start off as an individual contributor, your key job agenda will identify innovative cost saving & value adding initiatives. By working closely with senior management and different internal business units, you will gather market insight and business knowledge to build strategies for key category contracts. In addition, you will also be required to develop relationship with key stakeholders and communicate policy changes, new processes and best practices to the businesses.
About the Candidate
- Obtained a recognized Degree in Business or Finance related subjects
- Procurement and Supply management experience, ideally in a pan regional role.
- Project Management experience - capable of managing projects to time and quality and experience of delivering results via virtual teams.
- Advanced excel skills in data and analysis, accustomed to pro-actively identifying opportunities, building business cases, assessing TCO and using data to drive decisions and supporting strategic priorities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, capable of quickly building trust and credibility with stakeholders. Strong written and oral skills.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills, familiar with building negotiation strategies based on complex requirements.
- Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.