About our client
Our client is a well-established company fostering the development of innovation and technology in Hong Kong. Positions as the incubator of technology, it has successfully become the largest local R&D base. To cope with the company mission, they are looking for a high calibre Indirect Procurement Manager to join.
About the role
- Report to Senior Manager, this is an individual contributor
- Responsible for general services procurement including but not limited to corporate services, consultancy, supplies, etc.
- Comment on supplier performance and quality for contract registration and renewal
- Maintain update and accurate record in supplier database and perform analysis for procurement project
- Work with internal stakeholders and provide professional advice on procurement-related events
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience. Experience with public corporations is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in e-Tendering and ERP system