About our Client
Our client is the global leader in packaging manufacturing industry. With over 40 years of history, it is a strategic partners of a lot of global cosmetics and skincare brands. The group operates manufacturing plants across Asia, North America and Europe which allow a faster supply chain lead time and response to the market. Due to business expansion, there is a newly created role - Industrial Designer in its global R&D centre based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Responsible for product packaging design from concept realization to final presentation
- Resolve design, structural packaging and printing issues to achieve best cost benefit,
- Monitor each project to complete the tasks within the preset timeline
- Manage the work schedule and daily communication with related parties
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Product Design / Product Design Engineering
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in consumer products design or plastics packaging, preferably in cosmetics industry
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- Good creativity / knowledge in cosmetics packaging design
- Strong analytical thinking and problems solving capability
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.