About the Client
Our client is a conglomerate in Hong Kong with diversified businesses. To cope with their business plan, they are looking for an Information Security Manager to join their Security team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of information Security, you will be responsible for protecting computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals. You will need to develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures. You will need to initiate, develop, and maintain information security policies and procedures and to ensure that the security strategies are being followed, so as to meet the organizational security goals and standards. You will need to review the current IT Security solution and Security Policy to identify potential gaps within the organisation. You will need to evaluate, identify and recommend the IT Security Solution that will best fit the need of our organisation.You will need to define the workflow for the IT Security Solution to ensure there is proper control and escalation are in place. You will need to work with vendors to deploy the IT Security Solution according to the Industrial best practice and our Security Policy and Standard.
You have to monitor the security controls for security breaches and investigate violations and direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information. You will need to recommend security enhancements to IT Management and research the latest information security technology trends and work with the other IT teams to remediate the audit findings.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
- Candidates with certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference.
- 7 years of related work experience, with 3 or more in an information security solution deployment is required
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department are essential
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks
- Able to demonstrate a positive, logical, and proactive approach while executing the assigned tasks
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members as well as should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals
- Ability to prioritize work and design schedules to meet the desired requirements
- Ability to work in demanding and pressurizing timescales
- More experience will be considered as Senior Information Security Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.