About our Client
Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical company with worldwide presence. With the continuously advancing and vision to offer top quality health products, they are seeking IT professionals with experience in the Information Security to join their internal IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible to plan, develop, and manage the Information Security Program implementation for the company. You will liaise with vendors to evaluate and propose information security solutions to the IT management, coordinate and assist information security project rollout, and establish IT security governance and provide guidance for the entire IT system design, setup, and operation. You will also be responsible to perform information security system administration, patching, and develop the company's security metrics, as well as other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years working experience in IT field of which 3 years in Information Security
- Experienced in Information Security Program implementation including Security Governance, Vulnerability Management, Identity & Access Management, and Data Protection
- Holder of Cybersecurity certification, e.g. CISSP is an advantage
- Good time management and communication skills
- Excellent vendor management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and able to work in a team and independently
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.