About our client
Our client is an R&D center with a strong regional presence and recognition, and they are looking for an Infrastrucutre Engineer to support their internal infrastructure operation and system development
About the role
- Provide L1/2 helpdesk support to office users in a effective and efficient manner
- Perform system administration duties including configuration, network troubleshooting, production support, performance tuning, etc.
- Work with the backend infrastructure team and vendors to implement new infrastructure changes/projects.
- Support video conferences/meeting/seminar for meetings and presentations
- Assisting with the IT management tasks, such as inventory control and guidelines
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in system administration and IT operation support
- Experienced in all-rounded infrastructure support, including desktop, server, WiFi, LAN/WAN, VPN, video conference solutions, etc.
- Experienced in Windows/Linux environment, Cisco products, VPNs, firewalls, DR solutions, etc.
- Good communication and project management skills
- Good command of English and Chinese is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.