About our client
Our client is a renowned local digital company, and they are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer (System & Network) to join their team.
About the role
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot IT infrastructure in the HK office
- Assistant IT infrastructure project implementation on the global and local scale
- Provide L1/L2 support to IT infrastructure, including system & network
- Support IT network security activities
- IT inventory documentation and management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in providing L1/L2 infrastructure administration and management
- Experience in system operation and support, such as Windows/Linux Server, VMWare, Veeam, SAN storage
- Server experience in AD and Exchange; Experience in SQL, SharePoint Server is a plus
- Insight in the IT network sector, such as Router & Switches, firewall, LAN/WAN, firewall, network security
- With CCNA/ITIL/MCSE certification is definitely an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.