About the Client:
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong with a need to hire an Infrastructure Manager, responsible for the group's Infrastructure Transformation, Server and System administration & management and Cloud Infrastructure solutions.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Operations & Infrastructure, you will manage a team of high-calibre to implement infrastructure solutions to align with IT strategy and to assist in the group's infrastructure transformation. You will perform system administration and operation support, namely Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/ Azure), Corporate Email support (O365/ Exchange), Operating System (Linux, Windows), SAN, VMware, etc. You will execute data backup & recovery, server troubleshooting and vendor management.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant disciplines.
- 10 years of experience in sizeable projects of system administration and operation support.
- Holder of Cloud qualification (AWS or Microsoft MCP) and PMP is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Email services (O365, Exchange) & Cloud Infrastructure administration (AWS, Azure).
- Proficient with Server, VMWare, SAN (3PAR storage) and backup/restore support.
- Good Cantonese, Mandarin & English.
- Occasional travelling is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.