About the Client
Our client is a well established Hong Kong company who leads the industry in AI machine learning innovation, new technology solution and digitaI transformation . The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their business extensions in Hong Kong & Greater Bay Area. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a CTO
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a sizeable team, you will drive and contribute the deployment of digital strategy of the new tech capabilities across the AI, manufacturing, BioTech and Green Technology businesses. As a team leader, you will design the upcoming technology roadmap and operational processes that will improve the current state and build S&OP processes through the use of big data analysis. Working with cross team, you are responsible for driving a continuous improvement culture across all business and partnering functions, particularly around IT solutions and process enhancements. As a team leader, you will also drives innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact enterprise analytics solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, and prototyping through delivery. In additional, leads research and implementation of new and emerging technologies to expand analytics capabilities and deliver innovative tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 20+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Candidates from consultanting background will be a plus
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance
- Someone who enjoys working within a fast paced ever evolving organisation
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.