About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable commercial group in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital and Innovation team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Innovation Lead, you will develop a holistic and forward looking view of the relevant technology space for the company and understand the level playing field in order to have robust external references to assess market attractiveness and competitive position of new business ideas or value propositions. As a supporting team member, you will connect with relevant innovation start-ups and players to stay in touch with the latest trends and develop a clear digital road-maps to impact the traditional corporate practices. Lastly, you will also access and analyze critical technologies with senior corporate and business unit executives to promote innovation initiatives for the entire company.
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing innovation pipeline and/or corporate venturing
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural and built asset space
- Proven leadership capabilities in start-up or high growth environment
- Broad and strategic perspective on the global technology landscape and the way it can be leveraged in the corporate environment
- Able to create digital technology road map and articulate powerful innovation themes
- Existing relationships with innovation networks and world leading technology, intrinsic understanding of the level playing field
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization and to deal with different cultures worldwide
- Proactive, practical, entrepreneurial, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Excellent command of Chinese English, both spoken and written
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.