About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong leading conglomerate that has a growing portfolio of subsidiaries in Hong Kong and globally. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their technology team and looking for a Innovation Lead.
About the Role
Reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for building up and understanding the breadth of innovation related to properties, hotels, urban living and smart home technology. You will find opportunities within that domain to help boost innovative capabilities and drive the strategy of innovation projects through all stages of the lifecycle, including design, build and test. With strong communication and collaborative skills, you'll lead commercial discussions and decisions to bring innovative solutions to project managers and eventually uplift customer experience. You'll be working across all supporter segments, product areas and revenue streams to allow a truly customer driven approach to innovation. Lastly, you'll be developing new propositions at pace in response to commissioning and providing insight to identify the greatest opportunities for revenue generation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university or college in Business, Information Systems, Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a technology leader designing and driving innovation ideas in properties, construction or hotels.
- Developing and articulating robust innovation strategies for a diverse range of industries (IOT, SmartHome, Smart Hotel)
- Developing a rapid understanding of commercial and operational context for each project
- Running innovation consulting projects from initial brief through to final deliverable
- Helping shape the development of products and businesses
- Presenting key deliverables to senior executives in our client organizations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, influence and challenge senior stakeholders
- The ability to present complex information and ideas clearly to build understanding and support
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.