About our Client
Our client is a market leading Bank that focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. They are now seeking high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, excellent career development opportunities and competitive package.
About the Role
- Provide retirement and financial planning solutions to top-tier customer segment
- Collaborate with Customer Relationship Managers to expand the clientele of Mainland China and to explore local insurance business
- Identify customers' financial needs and deliver quality after-sales services
- Conduct training sessions for Customer Relationship Managers to enhance their knowledge/skills in promoting insurance products
- University graduate or possessing relevant professional qualification such as CFA, CFP, CFMP and QRA
- 4+ years of insurance sales experience, preferably with exposure in selling universal life insurance policy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, self-motivated with strong drive to succeed
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver top notch quality services for customers
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.