About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for an Integration Architect.
About the role
Reporting to the department head, you will design patterns, integrate distributed applications, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns and APIs, with good experience with various integration technologies including API gateways. You will also need to drive technical governance, performing quality reviews of the architecture and design deliverables from technical teams and working collaboratively to help them fill in the identified gaps. Lastly, you will be working across all the various stages of the project/product life cycle into technical operationalisation and support.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' of designing & managing implementation for real-time applications, specifically with experience managing stakeholder in client IT departments
- Minimum 2 years' experience in AWS or Azure, specifically building data integration for streaming applications
- Experience with AWS managed services (e.g. API Gateway, SNS, SQ etc.) is a plus
- Experience in hybrid cloud integration, API-led architectures, and digital-era Integration governance methodology
- Using modern integration platforms and services supporting managed file transfer, batch, near real time, real time integration's, micro-services and serverless
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.