About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for an Interactive Digital Marketing Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and managing a team of 10, you are responsible for the planning strategies, optimisation of web traffic, analytics measurement and reporting of all online channels to increase brand awareness and improve customer experience. As an individual, you will provide influential leadership to internal teams as well as outside agencies and vendors in order to implement new technology trend and integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure brand consistency. Lastly, you need to proactively manage baselined scope, schedule, cost variables and communicating impacts and facilitating decisions on all future web development.
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as marketing, advertising or new media
- At least 7 years experience in a marketing and proven track record of managing midsize to large digital marketing projects
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix - Email, SEO, PPC, Content, Social & Affiliates
- Experience of creating successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Strong team management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple digital marketing projects simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics and Google Adwords will be an added advantage
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.