About the client:
Our client is a leading public organization committed to delivering world-class entertainment services to the market. The team is looking for a Project Manager (Interior Design) to join its property & construction team and manage a large scale commercial development project.
About the role
- Report to Senior Project Manager, this is an individual contributor
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and project team to undertake renovation projects from feasibility stage to handover stage
- Collaborate mainly with Members & Users, Design Consultants and Project management teams to ensure deliverable fall within to meet the design requirements and the applicable time frame.
- Assist in planning and up keeping of master programme to monitor design process and internal approvals
- Degree in interior design, architecture or related discipline with at least 8 years fitting out experiences in consultant and developer on hotel, club and commercial projects
- High literacy and a good grasp of design data and trend
- Conversant in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Photoshop and AutoCAD
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.