About our Client
Our client is a fast growing bank undergoing transformation. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate focusing on general audit to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the section head, you will be responsible for the followings,
- Assist in preparation of audit plan and undertake internal audit assignments.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
- Conduct data analysis for risk assessment and enhance the effectiveness of the internal audit effort.
- Analyse the key risk areas and apply professional judgment to identify internal control weaknesses and provide advices for enhancement
- Manage audit relationship with related internal and external stakeholder
- Assist in ad hoc project as assigned.
The successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 4+ years relevant working experience in bank
- Qualified CIA, CPA or equivalent qualified candidates is a must
- Experience in IRB credit risk modelling will be an advantage
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skill
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.