About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed co. in FMCG industry with strong and growing business across APAC. Currently they are looking for Internal Audit Manager to lead the team.
About the Role:
- Report to Team Head and lead a small team.
- Lead internal audit assessment to ensure compliance.
- Identify, assess and implement improvement projects to eliminate hazards and risks.
- Provide recommendation on process efficiency and risk management.
- Suggest other treasury function when necessary.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Member of CPA, CIA or CISA.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in audit firm and commercial experience.
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Assistant Manager or Senior Auditor.
- Analytical, self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.