Internal Audit Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader with global presence and good reputation for their quality service over the years. To cater for the team needs within their Internal Audit Department, they are inviting two seasoned internal audit professionals to join their Hong Kong office.
About The Role
Reporting to the Division Head and Internal Audit Director, you will need to develop risk based audit plans for the company. You will have to work closely with different stakeholders, evaluate business risks and make suggestions to improve internal control in order to mitigate risks. You will conduct high standard audits and prepare quality audit papers/reports for audit findings and practical recommendations for Audit Committee meetings. You will also follow up with different business units to ensure that agreed recommendations are implemented in a good progress. You will also involve in fraud investigation, review audit programs and coach and develop the internal audit team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA/CIA/CISA or equivalent
- At least 6 - 8 years of internal audit and external audit experience
- Regional/ Global internal audit experience in sizable corporations/ Big 4 is required
- Good understanding of logistics/F&B/aviation operation is an advantage
- Team leading experience is preferred
- Commercially savvy, agile, energetic and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Moderate traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.