Internal Audit Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned industry giant with multiple business units serving clients globally. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Internal Audit Manager to join their audit team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Audit Department, you will work in a very sizable audit team. You will support the drafting of annual audit plan. You will conduct risk based audits with an integrated audit approach. You will prepare audit reports, present findings and recommendations to management. You will follow up with operations and ensure that recommendations have been implemented. You will also look into internal control and share insights for efficiency enhancement and risk mitigation. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders with different seniorities and backgrounds. You will also handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA/CIA/CISA holder
- At least 5 years of relevant audit experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Understanding of ITGC/ IT Risk/ IT Audit is a plus but not a must
- Analytical, adaptive, self-driven and independent
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Limited traveling is required by default
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.