About our client
Our client is leading Chinese PE fund house, they are looking for Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of IA, you will:
- Lead audit engagements, include activities from audit planning, audit testing, working papers and report drafting, audit documentation to follow up and issue closure.
- Provide supervision, guidance and training to audit team members;
- Perform quality review to audit team members' work;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by department head.
The Successful Applicant:
* Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines are preferred;
* Minimum 5 years of solid internal or big 4 audit firms experience;
* Relevant professional qualifications such as CPA/CIA/FRM or equivalent is an advantage;
* Knowledge and experience of internal control, SFC regulatory compliance, and risk management of financial institutions are highly preferred;
* Self-motived, independent and strong sense of responsibility is a must;
* Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must;
* Travel may be required occasionally.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.