Internal Audit Manager
About our Client
Our Client is a Europe based retail business with a strong presence in Asia. An opportunity now arises for a seasoned Internal Audit Manager to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will prepare the audit plan by identifying crucial business and operational risks and define the audit scope for different assignments across the Asia Pacific region. You will execute the audit plan, perform fieldwork, highlight internal control issues and prepare audit reports with recommendations. Also, you will help to update the operation manual to enhance operational efficiency. Last but not least, you will provide trainings for staff at all levels in different business units within the region to enhance their risk awareness.
The Sucessful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA/ CIA/ CISA holder or equivalent
- At least 8 years of operational and financial audit experience in MNC
- Exposure in the retail sector is a plus but not a must
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to travel 50% within the region
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.