Internal Audit Manager
About the Client
Our client is a scalable manufacturing company in Greater China. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Manager to cover general internal audit for their group.
About the Role
- Plan and perform annual audit for the company
- Review established policies & procedures and identify internal control weaknesses
- Prepare audit reports and provide practical recommendations for improvements
- Liaise with senior management and the Audit Committee
- Conduct Enterprise Risk Assessment and update the Key Risk Indicators
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business or related discipline is required
- HKICPA/CIA/CISA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of audit experience, preferably from Big 4 and sizable manufacturing companies
- Strong planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, hands-on and confident
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Regular traveling to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.