Internal Audit Manager
About the Company
Our client is a renowned property developer with an iconic project portfolio covering HK and PRC markets. To cope with their rapid business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Internal Audit Manager to lead their internal audit division.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will lead sizeable internal audit teams in HK and China. You will draft audit plans, perform financial, operational and IT audits. You will analyse audit findings and make value-added recommendations. You will liaise with senior stakeholders and facilitate the enforcement of the agreed action points for operation enhancement and provide regular status updates. Last but not least, you will contribute to the improvement of the audit function to catch up with the business growth.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 8 years of internal audit and external audit experience in Big 4
- CIA/CISA/CPA Holder
- Strong PRC exposure is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Commercially savvy, fast-paced and self-driven
- Willing to travel to first and second-tier cities of China on business needs
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.