About the Company
Our client is a HK listed real estate developer with property developments in the Greater China region. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Internal Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Audit Committee, you will perform a general internal audit role. You will develop and execute audit plan, perform financial and operational audits, identify areas for improvements in internal control and risk management. You will analyze the results of the audits, draw value-added conclusions and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for senior management.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 8 years of internal audit/ risk management experience in HK listed companies
- Big 4 candidates with strong real estate client portfolio will also be considered
- Strong PRC exposure, in real estate sector is an advantage
- Independent, responsible and equipped with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Around 30 - 40% traveling within Greater China region is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.