About the Company
Our client is an US based consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories distributor and retailer. Their products are sold in 150 countries and via a network of over 60 independent distributors. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their regional internal audit team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager Internal Audit, you will work in a neat team for SOX audit for affiliates in Asia Pacific Region. You will perform operational, financial, and IT General Control Audit. You will perform risk assessment and maintain SOX documentations. You will need to ensure that policies and operational guidelines for Asia Pacific markets are properly enforced and in compliance. You will also be the contact point for external auditors and conduct fraud investigations if necessary.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ CIA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of internal audit/ risk management in professional services firm and sizeable MNCs
- Strong understanding of production and supply chain operations is an advantage
- Good knowledge of risk management & internal control is a plus
- Experience in SOX Audit is compulsory
- PRC exposure is a must
- Proactive, independent, problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.