Internal Audit Manager (Operational Audit)
About the Client
Our client is one of the well-established tertiary education provider in Hong Kong, providing diploma and above education with multiple campus. Their internal audit department is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join and focus on operational audit.
About the Role
Reporting into the Director of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for assisting in conducting risk assessments and formulating strategic work plans, leading/performing audit assignments and reviewing internal control systems, risk management processes and corporate governance practices. You will prepare internal audit reports and make practical and value-added recommendations for continuous process improvement and adoption of best practices. Also, you will prepare management reports, carry out ad-hoc assignments and provide advisory service when required. Occasional traveling to PRC is required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA holder
- At least 10 years of work experience in internal audit and external audit
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Adaptive, patient, self-driven and able to multi-task
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Around 10% traveling to PRC will be required
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.