- US listed Retailer
- Limited Traveling
About the Company
Our client is an US listed retailer with an ambitious and solid expansion plan in the Asia region. To attain operation excellence, they are now inviting an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will work in a neat team for SOX audit for affiliates in Asia Pacific Region. You will perform operational, financial, and IT General Control Audit. You will perform risk assessment and maintain SOX documentations. You will need to ensure that policies and operational guidelines for Asia Pacific markets are properly enforced and in compliance. You will also be the contact point for external auditors and conduct fraud investigations if necessary.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 8 years of audit experience, preferably from Big 4 and renowned corporations
- Experience in SOX Audit is compulsory
- Experience in the retail industry is highly preferred
- Energetic, proactive, analytical, problem solver
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.