About the Company
Our client is a sizable infrastructure business who has strong M&A activities in Asia in recent years. An opportunity has arisen and they are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Internal Audit, you will lead a neat team and take up a general internal audit role. You will perform risk assessment, develop annual audit plan, participate in field work and prepare audit reports for findings and recommendations. In addition, you will involve in enhancing internal control systems, policies and procedures. Last but not least, you will support the corporate compliance and risk management program.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of internal audit experience gained from sizable corporations
- Supervisory experience is an advantage
- Experience in infrastructure/ public utilities sector is a plus
- Independent, proactive and well-organized
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Traveling frequency: 30 - 50% (Mainly China and SE Asia)
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.