About our Client
Our client is a prestigious FMCG brand with growing global presence. As part of the business strategy, they are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join as part of the HR team to enhance employer branding and employee relations.
About The Role
Report to the Regional Internal Communications team based in UK, you will:
- Provide all employees with regular updates about developments and activities across the organisation.
- Communicate a sense of purpose and belonging as well as manage change effectively with the goal of increasing employee engagement.
- Serve as an internal consultant to senior management and staff at all levels; manage information flow between employees and facilitate the organisational conversations.
- Establish innovative new company-wide programmes and initiatives to enhance engagement across the Group.
- Manage and implement new channels to reach employees with core messages; develop and drive a messaging framework that engages and inspires
- Identify ongoing needs and develop strategies and plans to address business needs through a variety of methods and touch points
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should be a degree holder in Marketing, Human Resources or business-related disciplines, with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in internal communications. You should have good communications skills, and someone cheerful, outgoing and willing to initiate new ideas. Proficiency in MS Office application is highly preferred. A good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin are required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.