Internal Control Manager - MNC, Up to 6ok
About the Client
Our client is a well-known MNC with various businesses. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an Internal Control Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Regional Head of Internal Control
- Responsible for conducting internal control and risk assessment, and advise senior management for recommendations
- Design and construct internal guidelines, compliance checklists, and group policies
- Assist in the annual internal audit exercise and responsible for working with both internal and external parties for audit purpose
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Regional Head
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of similar internal control/risk management experience in sizeable firms
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to understand complex control/compliance issues
- Detail-minded, good communicator, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.