About our Client
Our client is an acclaimed retailer with a significant presence in Hong Kong and China. Over many years, they have established a dominant market position in the lifestyle and luxury industry specializing in innovative design, product development and cutting edge e-business strategies. Due to continued business expansion, an International PR Manager has risen to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be a key member of the business PR and marketing team and responsible for building strong relationships with key media outlets, bloggers and industry & community associates for the purpose of supporting the brand identity. As an individual, you will also play a pivotal role in the development of content that supports outbound engagements and communications such as pitches, press releases, presentations, blogs, briefing documents, social media, and videos to inspire even greater awareness of the business and its products. Lastly, you will be tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organising press conferences, local media events and support international media events.
- Bachelors degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or journalism
- 10+ years of experience in all round marketing, PR or event marketing
- Agency background welcome
- Strong understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth in communications and content strategies
- Good understanding about what content works best for which channel and what content helps other business units
- Superior organisation and people skills with the ability to be flexible, set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace with a proven history of managing concurrent projects with competing time lines
- Exceptional organisation, writing, project management and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.