- New Headcount
About the Client
Our client is one of marketing leader companies with a global presence. They are known for manufacturing innovative medical aesthetics device and dermatology products. A rare opportunity has arisen, they are now seeking the self-motivated, independent, and committed incumbent to join them.
About the Role
Reporting to Regional Regulatory Affairs Head, you are responsible for communicating with regional and corporate level regulatory affairs teams on regulatory affairs regulations and strategies in the China market. You will implement product registrations regulations and strategies to the markets responsible to obtain product approval within target timeframe. You will also review promotional materials for accuracy and adherence to the latest regulatory guidelines. Lastly, you will provide product training to sales and marketing colleagues when required.
- Bachelor's degree holder in any discipline
- Over 5 years' Regulatory Affairs experience working in the cosmetics industry
- Regional regulatory affairs experience ideally in the China market
- Ability to work independently, result-driven, and self-motivated
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), and English
- Traveling to China is required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.