This is an exceptional opportunity to enter into Hedge Fund investments with exposure to various parts of the business from one of the most experienced and institutional alternatives allocators in Hong Kong. You will gain hands on experience and broad exposure to different investment strategies and hedge fund managers.
- Provide data & analytical support to senior team members as part of the monitoring process of existing and potential investments in hedge funds, including maintaining related database and models for fund evaluation
- Develop and maintain new and existing proprietary analytical tools used for performance and portfolio analysis
- Attend investment manager meetings and maintain written notes
- Ad hoc research projects to support the investment team
- 2-4 years of work experience in investment/research support, portfolio data analytics, and/or hedge fund allocator roles
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess strong numerical reasoning ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Strong quantitative skills, programming skills a plus
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.